How to Apply for YAC Funding
The deadline to receive grants is the last Wednesday of each month. Grants are due to the Foundation offices by 4:00pm (postmarks are not accepted).
Applications can be sent via any of the following mediums: E-mail:
Development and Program Administrator
Columbus Medical Association Foundation
1390 Dublin Rd.
Columbus, OH 43215
Who Can Apply for Funding?
The applicant must be a 501(c)(3) organization (not a private foundation),
or be a county/state/or federal government agency.
What are the YAC Funding Requirements?
- The projects/programs MUST target youth and youth health priorities
- Material MUST be age appropriate
- The CMAF YAC does NOT fund:
- Private Foundations
- Religious or political activities
- Ongoing operating funds
- Indirect or administrative overhead costs
- Deficits, endowments or research
What are the YAC Funding Guidelines?
- Grants should not exceed $2,000.00 and are typically for workshops or projects within the school, non-profit, and/or youth group
- Youth leadership in the development and implementation of the project is strongly encouraged
- Sponsorships should not exceed $2,000.00 and must be community-wide and all-inclusive events
- Sponsorships must include the use of YAC logos in all publicity, booths at the event, and provide appropriate recognition