Contributors to improved health through the CMAF have made a difference by:
- Helping to fill the gap in providing health care for vulnerable individuals in our community
- Supporting system-wide improvements in trauma and emergency medical care and disaster preparedness
- Supporting a program to enhance the leadership capacity and skills of physicians
- Providing community youth a platform to learn philanthropic skills and make grants to improve the health of youth
- Fulfilling their personal philanthropic interests and goals related to health
- Securing Foundation support for their healthy idea to make an impact on the community
Your contributions to the community through the Foundation are an investment in the health and wellness of Central Ohio.